Monday, December 18, 2006

Car Crash

Saturday Night Car Crash

I found this car upside down at Allevägen in Lida. It's a long straight stretch here. The accident happened late on Saturday. It was a cold night and the road was probably very slippery. I met the owner/driver and his friends when I shot this photo on Sunday. They didnt feel like having their photo taken for some reason. I asked the very young driver a few questions but he didnt say much. They asked me not to show the licence plate but you can never stop me. I saw a police car in the area a little later and will keep an eye on the local papers in the next few days. Bigger photo.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Glad I wasn't in it! It's a stark image, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Doesn't look like a Volvo! A good warning to drivers everywhere.

Stefan Jansson said...

I went back there later the same day after I a police car drive by, but the car was gone by then.

deltidsharmonisk said...

Är du förvånad? Hyena.

Mesa Personal Injury said...

The picture looks fatal. I am assuming no one was seriously hurt from the accident since you got to talk to the passengers and driver of the car. I guess they were in shock at the time which is why they do not want to be identified.