Sunday, April 09, 2006

Under Attack...

Under Attack...


This my neighbour Danuta (she and her family runs Blomorado), and her wacky dog Benny. He is a big white boxer and is very very strong. Whenever someone in their family Danuta, Ingemar or their son John takes him for a walk and he sees me this happens! He loves to attack me! This photo is from my archives, I took it awhile back, the snow is gone today. But I'm showing you this because I live in the yellow house in the background, and that's my bike that I use to get around town with my camera. See ya later!

7 comments:

somebody said...

I hope it is a "friendly" attack!! :-)

Denton said...

I hope you work your differences out with your neighbors dog ... A bike ride in the snow is a unique concept to me.

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha! That dog is crazy but very friendly. I have 4 photos of him attacking me over at flickr. We had more than 100 days of snow here this winter. I never put the bike away for winter. But it's not as fun riding a bike when it's cold, windy, icy and snowy...

Anne said...

Wow that sight will scare the hello out of me. I hope you are ok =)

Kris said...

GReat shot ! Like the dog,too :)

Ineke said...

Funny shot.What ever did you do to aggrevate the dog like that?

Stefan Jansson said...

All I had to do for this and the other shots where he attacks me, is to be there...He really needs the exercise!