Saturday, April 15, 2006

Soon...

Sky at pier


This is where I go for a swim or a tan or just a relaxing couple of hours in the summer time, weather permitting. It's an open beach a 15 minute bike ride from home. Called Östnora. I used to come here every day during the summers when I was a kid. These days I always go for a photo promenade and I always shoot this view. Standing on one of the wooden piers looking back at the beach. There's a camping site here and a Marina. That's about it, oh there is one kiosk and also a place where people often have a barbeque in the evenings. In other words It's a great place!

6 comments:

Ggraph said...

looks like a very lovely place to spend a summer afternoon.
Regards,
Mark

Jean said...

Wonderful picture, though it feels as if the water is cold!

Anna said...

Beautiful picture

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks. I think it will wait be a couple of months before I jump from that pier.

somebody said...

Looks cold to me too!

Mark said...

Love the photo a great place for a BBQ. Any consolation it's still too cold to swim here on the French Riviera.