Saturday, November 04, 2023

A sunny day

A sunny day Along the canal Promenadväder Djurgårdsbrunnsviken
It was one of those rare, warm and sunny Autumn days. The forecast said rain for the rest of the week, so I decided to take a bike ride/promenade along the canal at Royal Djurgården. I started at the new bridge in the top photo. It is named after Folke Bernadotte. I then walked down to the canal, Djurgårdsbrunnskanalen in Swedish, for a photo of the reflection and the artwork that I have shown you before. The third photo is the view from the bridge looking back the way I arrived from. A very popular promenade, this, for locals and people out on their lunch break. The area in the background is known as Diplomastaden Diplomat City, because of the many embassies in the area. The fourth and last photo for today is the view in the opposite direction, where I was heading. The wooden building is where you will find the Stockholm rowing club. More photos from this bike ride/promenade to come.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Fall is so beautiful!

s.c said...

Lucky you with that weather. On the moment we see only rain.

Stefan Jansson said...

Not so lucky, s.c. I took a look at the forecast, it predicted two weeks of rain, and they were right. Since I took these photos, it has been raining every day.

Jack said...

It is a beautiful time of year in your region. At least when the sun is out!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous in the light.

Sharon said...

That's what I call perfect fall weather.

Bill said...

Beautiful Fall views and reflections.

RedPat said...

What a gorgeous day! You couldn't stay home on a day like that. Great shots.

roentare said...

The autumn sceneries and the reflections are just fantastic!