Thursday, May 05, 2022

May Day rally

Nooshi Dadgostar The Left Party rally Political Slogan Red Balloon Vänsterpartiet
May Day rally in Stockholm. I'm no leftie so I have never taken part in a May Day rally. But I do have a few friends that are leaning that way, so I kept an eye open for them when I was out with the camera this year. I actually ended up seeing three different rallies. These photos though show The Left Party. In the top photo, you can see their new leader, Nooshi Dadgostar. She is the brunette in white. I snapped these photos along Skeppsbron in the old town. And it was a massive rally, they just kept coming as I made my way towards Södermalm.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Nice street photography again. I like it.

RedPat said...

It doesn't seem to be a big occasion here. At least as far as I know.

Sharon said...

I'm amazed at the size of the crowd.

Stefan Jansson said...

It continued for a kilometer or so.

Bob Crowe said...

I particularly like the second photo, which gives a sense of the size of the march. Absolutely nothing like this here.

Amy said...

The lady in white looks very stylish.

William Kendall said...

It's not really a thing here.