Friday, January 01, 2021

Winter Count 2020

Winter Count 2020
It was a horrible year. But I had to do my annual Winter Count anyway so here it is. A January view from home, part of my 100 Days of Darkness project. February is a good month for enjoying a Semla. The horror of 2020 in one March photo. The usual suspects had a few nice BBQs during this very unusual year. When the warm weather came back I was back in the saddle most every day. Here bird spotting in a Canola field. It was one of the warmest days of the year when I went for a walk around Långholmen in Stockholm. One of my Summer hobbies when it comes to Summer photography is panning shots. I had to visit the Graffiti Heaven that is Lövsättra before it was demolished. I visited the new nature reserve Klövberget in Tyresö together with one of the usual Suspects in September. An October outing to Nynäshamn took me and two of the usual suspectds to the top of the Vinsberget hill. I spent quite a lot of tim at the Häringe/Hammersta nature reserve and made four visits in four month to the Lookout Point at Häringenäs. I had to add at least one photo of the old tree so here is one from December.

5 comments:

Tamera said...

I enjoyed this! Have a happy New Year, Stefan!

Jack said...

Another strong year, Steffe, despite the obstacles posed by the coronavirus.

I hope your 2021 is terrific.

Linda said...

Well done! Best wishes for the new year!

JudithK said...

may have felt horrible, but you did some good things anwyay. I really liked your days of darkness series. Anyway, thank you for all your work this past year, and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. Believe it or not. But I do. I'm old.

Stefan Jansson said...

Glad you all liked my collage. The Darkness project was a tough challenge Judith.