Saturday, January 30, 2021

A Cold Winter Day

A Cold Winter Day
I don't think the famous author Ivar Lo-Johansson ever wrote a piece called that, but he could have as he lived in Tungelsta in his youth, and they really did have a few cold winters back then. He was at school with my grandfather, and in one of his autobiographies he recalls an arson incident involving my grandfathers adopted sister. Today you can find him on a lawn across the road from the local Coop store. Click here to see him in indifferent weather and outfits.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Cold indeed.

Bill said...

Wrapped in white, you can feel the cold.

William Kendall said...

He does not look amused.

JudithK said...

Living in the place where you know peope who have known people, there are connections going through the years. I live in my home town. An unusual state of affairs these days, but I'm old. Anyway, its interesting! Not wide world earth shaking, but interesting.