Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas Reflections

Christmas Reflections
Grey skies and maybe 4C yesterday. I took a bike ride to the beach. This is the big Christmas tree on the square at Årsta Havsbad, between the taverna and the grocery store, both closed for the season. It was a very calm day so I think I got a few good photos of the bay, might show you one tomorrow. A few people had a BBQ down by the water. I also spotted one guy out flying a wooden model airplane. I told him that it looked like a good Christmas gift. Over at the driving range at Fors Golf one guy was busy practicing his golf swing. So no real White Christmas in my neck of the woods this year. Day 55 in my project 100 Days Of Darkness.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

A good reflection.

JudithK said...

Looks to be a bit of water/condensation dripping off that decoration....so not really, really freezing then. Nice photo....makes me wonder what was behind you...

Stefan Jansson said...

Årsta Havsbad has an interesting history Judith. One of the buildings behind me has been turned into a little museum. Photos and some info here.