Monday, April 08, 2019

Abandoned

Abandoned Window Frame Walking the plank
Back in the 1940s Swedish soccer legend Lennart "Nacka" Skoglund spent some time at this property. Back then his grandfather Ivan Bremberg operated a greenhouse nursery here. Nacka was a good friend to my dad in their youth, and his mother worked at my families greenhouse nursery for a few Summers. Noticed yesterday that someone had laid out a plank over the Rocklösaån stream so I obviously had to walk over for a few photos.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like the old place.

Bill said...

I wonder if anyone will ever live there again and maybe fix it up. It's condition doesn't look hopeless.

Jack said...

It is a mystery.

I hope someone has told you that your 13 years with this blog have been recognized on the home page of the City Daily Photo portal: http://dailyphotoportalnews.blogspot.com/2019/04/thirteen-yes-13-years-at-photos-from.html It is also on the CDP's Facebook page.

Congratulations!

Rose said...

I'd like to see this place, but I could not walk across that plank!