Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Mostly Snow

Mostly Snow
It started to snow earlier this afternoon. So I figured I should take a few Winter snaps, but I didn't have the energy for that. But here is the one photo I actually took. Sure looks like a wintery background and it is. And all that white is freshly fallen snow. But it is a bit of an illusion as that background is a greenhouse where the temperature is very low as nothing is growing in there this time of the year so the snow don't melt when it hits the glass.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the artistic simplicity of this shot.

William Kendall said...

A terrific shot!

Bill said...

A fantastic shot, very simple and artsy.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well you had me fooled Steffe 😊 love the Japanese feel to this image.

Stefan Jansson said...

And a few hours later it was melting fast, and as night fell the temperature was at freezing point and this morning all the emergency rooms around Stockholm were filled with patients with broken legs, arms and what have you. A bit North from me a truck out salting the road ended up in the sea...The joy of Winter!