Sunday, December 27, 2015

Winter Count 2015

Winter Count
January, a very happy skier at the Rudan nature reserve. February, sculpture in the snow at the Tungelsta park. March. Met my flickr friend Benke at my favorite cafe. April, walked into a metal ladder in the dark. May, took a walk in a forest that soon will be gone. June. Portrait of the smiling Michelle. July, a juicy berry, one example of the many macro photos I have shot this year. August, a portrait of the beautiful electrician who was also featured in my Winter Count back in 2010. September, a meeting with the Swedish police. October, Autumn visit to the old tree. November. I wrote a petition to save this little house at Malmvägen. December, one of a number of photos I have taken this year on the redesigned water towers in Handen.

5 comments:

Lasse Jansson said...

Fantastisk årssammanställning! Bra bilder men också med en historia bakom var och en av dem. Det hinner hända en hel del under ett helt år, med kamerans och fotointressets hjälp minns vi ögonblicken bättre.

Sharon said...

I love this romp through 2015!

William Kendall said...

Ouch in April!

Luis Gomez said...

Love it!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

April looked like it was tough month Steffe :)