Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Body Ink

Body Art Alice & Lemmy
David's body is turning into a work of art. I noticed his head tattoo and decided to ask if I could take a few photos when I noticed him on a walkway in Jordbro. He was on his way to work but had time for a chat and a portrait. David has two big interests. Rock 'n' roll and tattoos. I was very impressed by the quality of his tattoos. He told me that he is far from finished when it comes to his body art. On his legs you can see Alice Cooper and Lemmy. A few more photos of David at flickr.

9 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Lots of ink!

Gunn said...

Lots of work!

s.c said...

No half measures here. Real great tattooist at work.

Judy said...

He has a talented tattoo artist! I just wonder how much pain that scalp art inflicted.

William Kendall said...

He certainly takes tattoos seriously!

Stefan Jansson said...

I did ask about that Judy, it was very painful.

Jack said...

He has made a huge personal commitment to his tattoos. At least most of the tattoos on his head can be covered if he grows out his hair . . . at least until he is older and goes bald!

Bob Crowe said...

To each their own. I was surprised how few tattoos I saw in France, much less than the US. Sweden must love them.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I have a really high pain threshold but I don't think I could cope with that kind of pain! The artwork is fabulous!