Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Biker Babe

Scarlet Skulls Carina on her Harley Biker Babe Carina
Arriving to the Easy Rider festival at Vegabaren in Handen yesterday I knew beforehand that I would see a lot of gray-haired bikers. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I also wanted something different. Something a bit more colorful, so when I spotted Carina talking to a few friends I walked over and asked her for a portrait. She was a bit surprised that I wanted to shoot her so I had to put on the Steffe charm, and it must have worked because a minute later she had walked me over to where her Harley Softail Deuce 01 was parked. Carina is not a member of any club, but she is often out riding the roads, sometimes with friends but often on her own. I just grab a map, look for a nice road and then head off she told me.

12 comments:

Lowell said...

Excellent portraits...she has a very nice smile. I thought her name was Scarlet. :)

Anonymous said...

She definitely has the biker look!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wow! Fantastic series of portrait shots Steffe, the charm was working 100 % :))

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Fun shots!

Luis Gomez said...

Great set of images!

Lasse Jansson said...

Färgrikt så det förslår! Härligt rött tema hon hittat som är genomgående och bra porträtterat.

Jack said...

What a nice series, Steffe. Send her over here so I can try some portraits, too. The third and fourth, in particular, are wonderful.

Olivier Jules said...

very nice captures

Bob Crowe said...

Each to their own taste. Beautiful light and portraits but an alien lifestyle to us,

Gunn said...

The woman in RED has style!

Nice images!

Halcyon said...

Definitely a biker chick! Great portraits.

CaT said...

colorful indeed!