Monday, February 18, 2013

A Day in the World

A Day in the World
Back in May of last year I took part in a photo project called A Day in the World. Everyone with a camera was welcome to take part in the big project. A book was released in November. I had a look in it at my favorite cafe today. Lots of very good photos from all over the world. It doesn't look like any of my photos made the cut, but as there was thousands of photographers involved, that isn't all that strange. One of the people behind this great project, Paul Hansen, won a cool award last week. World Press Photo of the Year. You can see his photo here.

4 comments:

hamilton said...

I would need a few more coffees to get through that book!

Jack said...

Hey, Steffe, this project was worth participating in, even if your photos weren't chosen. Next time!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

A super book to have though Steffe, and as jack said..next year. The winning photo was very emotional.

Gunn said...

Nice book! I bought one last month.
Nice posting.