Saturday, November 27, 2010

Art by Ana Gull

A rather ugly Santa

Christmas Candle Figurine

Ana Gull

I visited a Christmas market today. Held in a greenhouse at Stavhäll in Tungelsta. Met a few people, took some photos, and enjoyed a cup of coffee. One of the artists selling her handicraft at the market was Ana Gull. She told me she was a bit American, as she had studied in the US. I kinda like her ugly,sexy Santa. Unfortunately I didn't have any cash on me, so I couldn't buy the Santa, or the Christmas candle figurine that costed 375 SEK. You can see more of Ana's art at her web site Art 4 Joy. A few more photos from the market tomorrow.

5 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

These are great Steffe!

Randy said...

That Santa is a little spooky but I appreciate the artist work. Nice shots. Enjoy your Sunday

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

The lady is very talented. But this is the strangest Father Christmas I've seen yet.

VP said...

I have to be sincere: I do not like them, but she is brave in being original: the usual stuff is usually much worse!

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice!