Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Entertaining Companion

The Entertaining Companion

This is Samer. I met him in Jordbro today. He was waiting for a few friends to turn up and had time for a chat and a portrait. Samer lives in Södertälje and studies at the IT-school in Huddinge. His main hobby is music. He might join a band soon and his main instruments are guitar and piano. If you curious about the title, The Entertaining Companion, that is what Samer means in Arabic, something Samer had no idea about and something I just Googled.

6 comments:

CaT said...

nice one!!

T. Becque said...

I'm glad to see that it's not just the girls you photograph :)

sophie said...

I like this one!! is a reaaly nice portrait!

Olivier said...

sympa le portrait, il semble cool

Gunn said...

A very nice portrait!:)

AB said...

Looks like black is the new black for the youth of Haninge. I guess some things never go out of fashion