Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's all about the shades

It's all about the shades
This smiling beauty is known to her friends as Peri. I noticed her orange shades when I met her near the mall in Handen. After we had agreed on the fact that her shades are very cool I got a few facts about Peri. She's a secondary school student starting her third year in a few weeks time. She lives in Västerås, and was up in Stockholm to visit her sister who lives here in Haninge. Peri stays fit with a lot of exercise, so maybe that is the secret Joy was asking about in the comments two day ago! The method Peri uses consists of lots of jogging and clubbing. And from where I'm standing it seems to be working.

7 comments:

Tinsie said...

Nice portrait, although those shades are way too big for her face!!

Olivier said...

beau portrait et bon choix d'angle. Elle est tres mignonne

Gunn said...

I knew this had to be yours!:)
Another great shot!

brattcat said...

Once again Steffe works his magic.

Halcyon said...

She does look quite fit. I like the shades too!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Pretty girl for sure! I cannot decide about the shades yet...

Unknown said...

I'd agree with you there, she is a striking beauty. Like the others, I'm not too sure about the sunglasses.