Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Harley Man

The Harley Man

Meet Andreas. He was out on a ride on his Harley Davidson Fat Boy on Saturday when the drive belt broke. His friends were long gone when I met him on the side of the road near Skutan in Handen. Andreas was waiting for the tow truck to arrive so we had time for a chat. Together with his friends he had been to Café Rosenhill a place very popular among bikers. When I explained the 100 Strangers Project Andreas asked if I could send him the photos. Andreas is married and has two kids. He is a salesman in the IT business, but is currently looking for a new job. When he's not driving his Harley he coaches a local ice hockey team in Tyresö where he lives. He had asked his wife and daughter to take some photos of his bike but as that hadn't yet happened he was going to surprise them with my photos, and I hope that worked out for the best!

This is my 98th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

2 comments:

Christina S said...

Great photo and what a brilliant idea for a project, too.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks. It sure is a great idea. I only have two photos left now, I started the project back in February.