Thursday, July 06, 2006

After The Joyride

After the Joyride

After The Joyride II

I found this stolen SAAB parked at the Tungelsta Park a few days ago. The owner has probably woken up to find his car missing by now. The kids who stole it parked the car close to the greenhouse at the park which made for a good photo.

I took another shot at the park this afternoon, looks like the wind shield has been smashed. No one seems interested in removing the car. We do have a lot of criminality here in Tungelsta these days. Car thefts, murder, assaults, breaking and entering I could go on and on...

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

Sad looking car, what a pity.
I could never imagine that you have lots of crime in Tungelsta, on the contrary I thought there is no crime at all.

Stefan Jansson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stefan Jansson said...

Heh! I know the guys who built this greenhouse. They have to replace smashed windows here every week...