Monday, January 29, 2024

Tearing down a temple

Tearing down a temple
One of my BBQ buddies, Jujja, texted me a while back. Asking if I knew what was happening at the Mormon temple in Västerhaninge, (the only one in Sweden). I did not. It looks like it is going down, he said. We agreed that was good news, because we don't believe in the supernatural, heaven and hell and all that nonsense. I still remember being upset when they built it forty years ago. So I was happy for a day or two until I read an article about the temple in the local paper. Tearing it down because they are building a new temple. The guy who runs the show. Mr. 10 % as I like to call him, lives in a very big and luxurious house with his own private beach, (stolen from the municipality btw). And he, Mr. 10% is good friends with the other BBQ friend Hasse, from Villa Blåmes.

2 comments:

roentare said...

You would have been a good friend with my pal Joel who is an atheist. The structure looks rather delicate. After learning the story from you, Mr 10% should be called Mr 1% instead

William Kendall said...

Whatever my opinion of religion is, it doesn't extend to Mormonism. That lot is a cult.

Pretty sure my name is on a blacklist in Utah.