Sunday, May 23, 2021

The first sunbathers

The first sunbathers
Four girls sunbathing at the beach at Nickstabadet in Nyäshamn. I arrived at the beach after a 30km bike ride on what was a really fine May day. It was the same day as I took all the photos of cyclists. After snapping this I rode down to the dive tower where there is a big bench, it was a bit too crowded so I sat down nearby and ate a light lunch. No one was swimming in the sea but I noticed a few people out in a dingy. After enjoying the sunshine for a while while reloading my batteries I continued my bike ride down to the harbor, I showed you those photos two days ago.

5 comments:

s.c said...

With the temps here its still impossible to sit in the sun. Thanks for your answer about panning. It remains difficult but I will try again.

jennyfreckles said...

It's way too cold to sit like that here.

Bill said...

Looks like your temps are a lot warmer than ours. The weather here feels like early April.

Marleen said...

Enjoy the warmth!

William Kendall said...

It's a bit cooler here today than prior days when sunbathing would have been expected.