Saturday, June 20, 2020

This way to the top

This way to the top The View The coastline Morarna The rocks and the water
The walk Stora Gålöslingan starts at a pedestrian bridge down by the water at Morarna. The directions are simple enough. Follow the red markings. But it's easy to forget about these things on a beautiful Summer day, and all of a sudden we were looking at a steep cliff. So it was decision time. Walk back or climb up. And as the only way is up we decided to climb. Reaching the top a few minutes later I had time to tell a surprised hiker that we had decided on a more difficult trek, before snapping the photo of my buddy Hasse as he finished his climb. Had we fallen down there would have been a few broken bones, or worse.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You are a very brave soul!

Bob Crowe said...

Not for me! I've lost all my spider powers.