Friday, March 13, 2020

Free Tuna!

Free Tuna!
People are panic-shopping in my area. Supermarkets are all out of toilet paper, pasta and other necessities. All thanks to the Coronavirus, of course. I often shop from home and got a delivery from Mathem yesterday evening. Quite a few items were missing from my order, and I also got a number of things that I hadn't ordered, including some tuna. One email later and it was sorted. I could keep everything and they gave 800SEK to shop for next time. Oh, and the cat will enjoy the tuna.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Its worldwide.

Bill said...

Same thing happening here. We went to Aldi to pick some stuff up and the pasta, bread and toilet paper were just about gone. People were warned not to panic shop but of course they didn't listen.

Stefan Jansson said...

It's a bad world at the moment.

William Kendall said...

The only sign of panic shopping here is empty shelves that are supposed to stock toilet paper.

RedPat said...

It is the same here! I always have lots of extras on hand so am not panicked but some people are crazy.