Monday, November 05, 2018

Big Red Lone Wolf

Big Red Lone Wolf
We had a seriously beautiful Autumn day yesterday. Blue sky, very calm, and warm, at least if you stayed in the sunshine. So together with a friend I went for a walk in Nynäshamn. We took the picturesque Strandvägen walk and made a pit stop at the Lövhagen cafe for coffee and a waffle. I took around 100 photos during the walk, although in reality it was more like 40 as I always shoot at least two snaps of every scene. It is one way traffic here and most people walk, run or bike so when I heard the sound of an Harley Davidson I turned around and snapped a few quick shots. The guy looked familiar but I couldn't place him so when I came back home I had a look in my flickr stream and realised that it was Christer and that he now rode another bike. You can see my previous blog post about him here.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

He looks like a serious biker. Motorbikes around here are pretty much in winter quarters now.