Friday, April 06, 2018

L'Autentica

L'Autentica
I just had a cold beer. Italian. Birra Moretti. And here is proof. The container that I mentioned in yesterdays post is starting to fill up. Thinking about a new roof for the veranda so the old PVC roof might end up in that container tomorrow. But the weatherman is promising warmer weather again, and if that happens I might take one of the bicycles for a longish spin tomorrow, something I really need to do for several reasons, one being that I am out of material to post on the blog.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good macro shot!

Lowell said...

If the beer was as authentic and enticing as this photo of the bottle, you did well. I sincerely hope you can get out biking soon. If you read my post today, you'll probably guess that I am a bike enthusiast. In fact, I bought a new one - a Trek Verve 3 - which was nowhere near as expensive as the one listed! I had my old one for 11 years so I figured if I didn't make a change soon, I'd be dead and where would that get me. Nowhere! It's a great bike for this area with no snow and lots of paved trails.

Bob Crowe said...

I never drink beer when wearing a fedora, but I like the soft edges of the photo. Must have been a wide open aperture,