Friday, February 10, 2017

FSotY

FSotY
Do you find stuff when you are out and about? I do. For example, last summer I noticed a 500SEK note on the street. That was nice. A couple of days ago I spotted one (1), unused blue Nike sneaker at a pedestrian crossing. But that didn't do it for me. One hour later I found a pair of shades in the snow at Torvalla. I showed them off at the cafe, trying to impress the usual suspects. Not sure how well that worked. Later I googled the shades, hoping that they were very expensive of course. That wasn't the case. £3.99 at LIDL. FSotY means First Selfie of the Year.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

I've occasionally found a ten or twenty dollar bill lying about when I've been walking. Good sunglasses!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's not about the cost it's all about the way you wear them Steffe.. cool dude ☺

Jack said...

You need better shades, Steffe.