Sunday, January 01, 2017

Winter Count 2016

Winter Count 2016
For the last seven years I have made a Winter count. A collage with 12 photos from the previous year. One photo per month. The Adventure of the Cardboard Box was of course a part of my photo year 2016. Golfing in February doesn't happen every year in my part of the world. Batman vs Superman was a big movie for a lot of people in 2016. Early Spring gets a lot of photographers out looking for Anemones. The only pop star I met during the year was from Rednex. This was a first. Cornflowers turning a field blue near the old tree. The Summer was colorful. I met a future author. The annual visit to the Vegabaren Greaser meet is always a highlight in August. For the second year running I met Marla Kay at Sundby Gård. An impromptu photo shoot with a world class cyclist in October. My latest 12-month series, a pier at the Rudan nature reserve. I have aimed the camera at the water towers a few times in the last year. This was a December sunset.

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super series of shots from 2016.. happy new year Steffe 😊

Denton said...

I especially like your portrait of the red headed author

Jack said...

Many wonderful photographs, Steffe. The portraits are my personal favorites.

William Kendall said...

Your shot of Marla is my favourite.

Stuart said...

Well, I'd say you had a great year. May this one be as well.