Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Winter Days

Winter Days

I think that Gråbergsvägen has to be one of the shortest roads in Tungelsta. With two, or if it is three houses. This is one of them. A little horse farm that always looks good on a photo, as proven with this diptych. The blue sky version is from three days ago when we had a very cold day. The right hand side shows the place back in November of last year when the first snow-fall of the season happened. Sadly there were no horses out in the pasture on either of those two visits. But in one of the other houses here you will find the very photogenic Cookie the Peacock.

7 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Absolutely perfect join up there Steffe, very attractive little farm, looks good in any season I should imagine. I liked Cookie the grumpy peacock, a little like me this morning haha!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Your photo shows that the large evergreen tree has not grown a centimeter since last November.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, so bright and clean!

AL said...

I've just got to look at your blog Steffe...great photography. Oh how I love the snow!

Abraham Lincoln said...

Nice photography, Steffe.

I got out of Google and quit Flickr. Too many people hacked into both my accounts. They can really screw a person up in no time.

I am over at WordPress now.

jennyfreckles said...

Fun to see this 'joiner'. Such a cheery red farm.

Leif Hagen said...

We could really use some of your snow over here, Steffe! Could you send us some?

I'm back on track at home after attending the wedding of the Jaipur Daily Photo blogger in northern India
It's fun to meet other CDP bloggers!