Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Conversation

The Conversation

Me: Any Luck? Other Guy: No. Me: Try to look like you caught something. Other Guy: *@$#$*&@#*

Bigger photo.

It was a fantastic couple of hours. All the snow gone. Sun shining from a clear blue sky. 5C so I jumped on the bike. Headed for the beach at Årsta Havsbad. Quite a lot of people there enjoying the weather. Anglers everywhere, on the piers and in the water (the baltic sea in January can be a bit chilly). Took my usual promenade. Talked to some of the (other) anglers, no one caught anything while I was there. It felt like a spring day really, realised that I was singing as I biked my way back home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seemed to be a nice day. Humans still need this afterall :-)

Stefan Jansson said...

We sure do.