Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another hot day at Bergdalen

A few of the clones started the day by reading the morning paper and drinking a cup of tea. Lazy clone (to the right) figured it was better to go back to bed.
Morning Clones

Have a look at the right. Behind Bug Chasing Clone. That's Evil Clone. He was going to cut down all the flowers but we stopped him in time. Another warm and sunny day here in Sweden today. Possibly the last one, but you never know. All the clones are holding their fingers crossed and are hoping for another summer's day tomorrow.

Bug Chasing Clone

3 comments:

Pia-Pralin said...

Fina bilder från Haninge...:-)

Hälsningar från en annan Haninge bo!

Pia-Pralin

Frederik De Wachter said...

wow. i like the clone stuff...
give me some time and may'be in a while you'll see clones in Milan too.
cu

Anonymous said...

I wish there were that many of me! I'm so busy, I think 4 of me might just hadle the job !