Sunday, June 11, 2006

Short uphill climb

Short uphill climb

This must have been the warmest day of the year. It was 20 C when I woke up. It was 25C when I got on the bike. I was sweating when I took this photo 18 minutes later. That's how long it took me to reach the ancient grave field. I always take this road when I'm heading for Jordbro or Handen. This is Viking land and there's no cars allowed here. This is how green it gets I think. We are expecting 28 C tomorrow. I think I will have to hit the beach tomorrow if only just to test the water temperature!

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

What a great nature you have.

Sarah said...

That looks beautiful! And just for some perspective...I wake up really early to ride my bike on the weekends because all afternoons in the summer get up to about 38c (100f)! Cycling in Sweden sounds wonderful.