Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Family Man

The Family Man

Looks can be deceiving. I've seen this guy a few times lately and figured I had to take his portrait some day. Easy to spot with those tattoos, earrings and piercings, and I figured him to be a tough guy, a biker or something like that. Boy was I wrong. This is Micke. He lives here in Haninge and works at a warehouse in Jordbro. He is in a relationship, and as we were talking his girlfriend called. Together they have eight kids between them! So Micke is a true family man. He used to go on many cruises with Cinderella, a ferry boat that goes between Stockholm and Mariehamn on Åland, known to be a real party boat. But with eight kids those days are long gone. Since I took this photo we have met again, and Micke told me that he used to work at a greenhouse nursery in Tungelsta, and that his dad used to live in a house at Näringsberg, the old estate with a murder story that I told you about earlier this summer.

10 comments:

brattcat said...

I can just imagine him down on the floor romping with his children.

Leif Hagen said...

Wow - those are some nasty tats! Interesting that he's a family man with 8 kids.

Olivier said...

un beau look de pirate ;)

Lois said...

So many children! I'll bet they like his tattoos.

Amit Gupta said...

I am sure he is one cool dad....hey is that murder story on ur blog...lemme noe wud love to read it....thanks

Stefan Jansson said...

You can read that post here Amit.

Don and Krise said...

Yep, first impressions aren't always right are they? He looks like a pretty nice guy actually.

Allison said...

You know Steffe, I think I've already seen this posting on your blog. Are you running out of blog material? I realize that those tats are "interesting", kinda, but do we really need to see them twice?

Stefan Jansson said...

No idea what you mean Allison.

Gunn said...

He has style, and probably no A4 life!
I think it is great that we don`t all look the same.