Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Skogs-Ekeby

Skogs-Ekeby

For a long time a building at this property at Skolvägen was used as storage for the brewery products made by a man called Falk. Back then the family that lived here was called Johansson and one of the daughters was in school with my mother. Today it's a private residence. A few months ago when I was out on a photo promenade I met the owner, and we chatted for a bit about the big changes that this area has seen over the last few years. He had seen some of my photos so I asked him if I could take his portrait for the 100 Strangers Project that I was busy with at the time. He said thanks, but no thanks. Today he has a few new neighbours as three new houses have been built on both sides of the Skolvägen road.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

His red house is stand-out gorgeous in that white snow!

Anonymous said...

Kanonfina bilder, jätteroligt! Här ska jag titta runt lite mer när jag har bättre med tid. Är uppvuxen i Haninge så många platser är bekanta..

bitingmidge said...

It's every Australian's dream to find a girl whose father owns a brewery! ;-)

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia