Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Smiling Priest

The Pretty Priest

Time for another updated Stranger portrait. This is the priest Sara. I first met her last summer when I visited the church where she works as I was hoping to take a few photos from the church tower. Since then we have met a few times. I took this portrait during the Haninge Day celebrations at Lake Rudan last month. We talked for a while and I asked if anything fun had happened since I took that first portrait and Sara told me that she had been interviewed and photographed for the Russian version of Marie Claire since we last met. There are no female priests in Russia so I'm sure she was a big hit in the magazine.

19 comments:

Olivier said...

un beau sourire, bravo pour le portrait

brattcat said...

You've caught something wonderful in this portrait.

B SQUARED said...

I am suddenly getting very religious.

Jack said...

What a wonderful portrait! I love the tile of her head and her radiant smile!

Halcyon said...

She's the best looking priest I've ever seen!

Sharon said...

Sara is a beautiful priest. Her church must be popular! This is such a great portrait.

irinapictures said...

Beauty.

Luis Gomez said...

Gorgeous portrait! She is beautiful.

MrsLittleJeans said...

She must have a huge following!

RedPat said...

I'll repeat everyone else and say that she is the best looking priest I've ever seen. Great shot of her!

Leif Hagen said...

She's beautiful and smart! Maybe you'll consider going to church on Sunday ...

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» (who is Lutheran) wonders if she is also Lutheran.

Gunn said...

Sitting at the airport in Nice, on my way back home...
taking a quick look at the photos, and I knew I had seen her before..... Made me smile also to read some of the other comments....
So when will you publish your book about people in and around Haninge??

Gunn said...

Sitting at the airport in Nice, on my way back home...
taking a quick look at the photos, and I knew I had seen her before..... Made me smile also to read some of the other comments....
So when will you publish your book about people in and around Haninge??

Lowell said...

Yah shure!

Anonymous said...

Amazing picture!

Lowell said...

I suddenly feel a need to go to confession...in a small booth, please.

CaT said...

i like this pic!
every now and then i check your blog but now u commented on mine before i did on yours... :)
i only sometimes wished your pics were less big, since i cannot see them entirely... but thats just a minor thing and maybe has more to do with my laptop?

Stefan Jansson said...

Just click on the photo and look at them at flickr, that should solve it.