Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Supper

Måltiden




During the summer I have visited the annual Art Promenade in Österhaninge a couple of times. They have a different theme every year. This time it was Paradise. I found the art installations around the gallery garden to be very uninteresting this time, but here is a piece I hadnt noticed before, probably because it wasn't there at all. Just across the road from the Medieval church up on a grassy hill I found this. It is called Måltiden, in English The Supper. To see the ten or so photos I have uploaded from this years show check out the slide-show. I might add one or two photos and when I do they will appear in that same slide-show.

9 comments:

Olivier said...

en dehors du vin, on dirait une dinette pour enfant..original

John said...

Enjoyed the slide show. The 'supper' is a little more refined than the Bison Burgers in my last post.

Luis Gomez said...

Wonderful images!

anjoe playhouse said...

Flot slideshow, men det kan jo ikke undre, når du er fotografen ;-)

Mo said...

Very enticing supper

Birdman said...

Pour me a glass, please.

Kim said...

What a nice surprise The Supper must have been, and an inviting scene. Hey, your glass is still full! ;-)

My favorite of the other pieces in your slide show was the quilt. Perhaps next year the offerings will appeal to you more. It is a lovely setting (and nice to see you peeking back!).
-Kim

LD said...

Great! Love the organic look and feel of that table. I saw something similar in Big Sur recently where someone had crafted a chair and table from tree bark.

T. Becque said...

It looks like a charming spot to have a bite to eat.

Lol on your comment to my photo, and probably quite true!