Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Supper

Måltiden




During the summer I have visited the annual Art Promenade in Österhaninge a couple of times. They have a different theme every year. This time it was Paradise. I found the art installations around the gallery garden to be very uninteresting this time, but here is a piece I hadnt noticed before, probably because it wasn't there at all. Just across the road from the Medieval church up on a grassy hill I found this. It is called Måltiden, in English The Supper. To see the ten or so photos I have uploaded from this years show check out the slide-show. I might add one or two photos and when I do they will appear in that same slide-show.

9 comments:

Olivier said...

en dehors du vin, on dirait une dinette pour enfant..original

John said...

Enjoyed the slide show. The 'supper' is a little more refined than the Bison Burgers in my last post.

Luis Gomez said...

Wonderful images!

Anonymous said...

Flot slideshow, men det kan jo ikke undre, når du er fotografen ;-)

Mo said...

Very enticing supper

Birdman said...

Pour me a glass, please.

Kim said...

What a nice surprise The Supper must have been, and an inviting scene. Hey, your glass is still full! ;-)

My favorite of the other pieces in your slide show was the quilt. Perhaps next year the offerings will appeal to you more. It is a lovely setting (and nice to see you peeking back!).
-Kim

Leslie D. said...

Great! Love the organic look and feel of that table. I saw something similar in Big Sur recently where someone had crafted a chair and table from tree bark.

T. Becque said...

It looks like a charming spot to have a bite to eat.

Lol on your comment to my photo, and probably quite true!