Thursday, September 02, 2010

Skull and Crossbones Tattoo

Skull and Crossbones Tattoo

Greaser Girls

There were many dressed-up women at the cruiser meet, some of them hoping to win the title Best Dressed Raggarbrud, a contest that Annika (seen on this blog the other day), had won two years running. This is probably one of the more photogenic babes. Her name is Anna, and it's hard not to notice that skull tattoo on her leg, I certainly didn't. Anna lives in Handen and I have met her before. In case you are wondering, Anna drives a beautiful white Cadillac. There was a professional photographer at the meet. Per-Olof Sännås. He is currently working on a book about raggare, and he took a very cool photo of Anna where she is lying in the grass with a classic car in the background and this tattoo was the main focus. No name on Anna's friend, but I have a very cool photo of her at flickr.

10 comments:

Gunn said...

Wow, great shots... AGAIN!!:)

this too will pass said...

very cool... you have a way with the ladies

Leeds daily photo said...

Not sure about the tattoo, but 2 more pretty girls to add to your growing collection. Maybe its because you are Swedish or perhaps its just your boyish charm? Leeds Photographs Paul

Halcyon said...

They really look like classic pin-up girls.

Jack said...

Beautiful girls. Some day in the not-too-distant future, tattoo removal is going to be a great career.

Kat said...

Oooh classic cars! My husband and I own two classics -- a '67 Firebird, and a pretty outrageous '77 all red (interior and exterior) Trans Am (think the "Smokey and the Bandit car, all red, with a giant gold eagle on the hood.) Very tacky and very fun. We've always planned to dress up in '70's clothes (I'm looking for an all white pant suit!) and meeting up with other car lovers at a weekly meeting at a local drive-in restaurant.

I love you photos of people-- I'm terrible at portraits, so I never put actual humans in my photos... but you inspire me to try!

Roberto Machado Alves said...

Great post and beatiful pictures.

Congratulations...

Jim said...

A sailor and a pirate? ;)

Tinsie said...

Lovely girls, not sure about the tattoo. I don't usually like them, and this one is no different. Love the photo on Flick - very cool!

VP said...

The only thing I don't like in these pictures is the tattoo!