Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Paulina

Paulina

Whenever I shoot a portrait of someone I have never met before, I always try to get a story. This one will be a bit different. I spotted Paulina at a bus stop in Handen on the same day as I met Kristina Matilda. I asked her if I could take a photo and she happily agreed. But then we noticed the bus coming and gave up on the shoot, only to realise that it wasn't her bus! By then I was already moving away, but turned around and we started over. Normally I will get the facts first, but on this occasion I gave Paulina my card and started shooting. Unfortunately for me Paulina's bus did arrive ten seconds later. So I only got her name, but who knows maybe I will see her again some day.

9 comments:

Lowell said...

I think her name is Paulina Yumyum!

Jack said...

A very pretty girl. I know, I know; most of the young women you photograph are pretty. Scandinavian women have great genes and a great environment.

Randy said...

She is very beautiful, love her hat!

Erik W. Laursen said...

How do you approach people for an interview? I've often thought about it but never done it. What is your opening and/or introduction?

Olivier said...

beau portrait et une très belle fille

irinapictures said...

You inspire me to do the same portraits, but I feel shy to ask people and afraid of their possible "no".
Beautiful girl in the photo and nervous (why?))) photographer in the words.

B SQUARED said...

Something tells me, you'll be seeing her again.

Leif Hagen said...

You have a talent for finding some beautiful Swedish blondes!

Anonymous said...

I would guess, with your self-made luck, she will be in another photo in the not too distance future. She is a pretty girl.