Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Passionate Photographer

The Passionate Photographer

I noticed a guy with a camera near the Björklund horse farm in Västerhaninge a while back as I came down the gravel road on my bike, so I stopped and asked what he was shooting. Just testing out the new camera was his answer. This is Stefano. He is from Italy. He moved to Sweden from Rome six years ago. When I gave him my card he had one look at it and said, aha so you are Steffe, I have seen your photos. Stefano is very passionate about photography. He shoots with three cameras. One Nikon, one Pentax and now also with the new Olympus E30.

9 comments:

Olivier said...

et quand deux photographes se rencontrent, ils parlent de quoi ? ;o)

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha ha, photography of course!

Kate said...

Looks like it might be the beginning of a friendly photo club?! Another great portrait, Steffe.

Gunn said...

Well, he is one of "us photographers" who know you Steffe (from Sweden). A nice shot!:)
(Yes, you could start a camera-club ....good idea from Kate)

Randy said...

Always nice to meet a fellow Camera Bug. Nice shot!

Halcyon said...

Very nice portrait! He looks like a friendly chap.

Bill said...

I think you can never have enough cameras.

Stefan Jansson said...

I just ordered one today!

Shannon said...

I like this picture, he has friendly eyes and looks like someone who would be interesting to meet.