Saturday, April 04, 2009

Two Friends

Two Friends

This is Tobbe and Linda, I met them in Västerhaninge a couple of days ago and asked if I could take a portrait. Linda lives in Västerhaninge and is looking for work after graduating from the Fredrika Bremer secondary school, where she attended the Media Programme. She enjoys photography and while at the school she took the same course as this trio. She said she hadn't had any inspiration for photography lately, which she blamed on the weather. Tobbe, who is from Skogås, is still at the school where he is studying music. He is in a band. They play a bit of grunge, but have yet to set up a MySpace site. I play the guitar, Tobbe told me, and we are currently looking for a drummer, but can't seem to find one, so I may have to switch to the drums, as it's easier to find another guitarist, he continued. Perhaps not a coincidence, but I did meet a guy from Skogås a couple of weeks ago who, and he was also in a band.

8 comments:

Carraol said...

Excellent portraits you have here! Greetings from MC.

Lois said...

A very nice portrait of a cute couple!

Misfit in Paradise said...

She is very pretty. I love how you have stories for each of your photos.

VP said...

Just found your blog, it is quite different from all the others: very good stuff, interesting places and people. I'll be back...
(It's not a menace!)

Stefan Jansson said...

I started shooting portraits last winter and now I can't stop. I find it more interesting than just shooting landscapes and what have you, glad you all like it!

stromsjo said...

Whoa, that's an abundance of hair styles on a Sunday morning.

Stefan Jansson said...

At least from your point of view Per!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post, and the characters you introduced to us. Nice photography.