Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Flip Trick

Flip Trick

I'm useless on a skateboard. Trying this flip trick, I would probably end up at the emergency room with a broken foot. Better leave it to the pro's. This is Julius. He is fifteen years old. Lives in Handen and that's where I met him a couple of days ago. He enjoys skateboarding as you can see. During the winter months he is a keen snowboarder. Julius is a ninth grader. After the summer break he will start his three year secondary education at the nearby Fredrika Bremer school. Thanks for the trick Julius!

8 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Your prediction that you would end up in the emergency room with a broken foot if you got a skateboard reminds me of my son. I bought him a skateboard and we ended up in the emergency room with a broken arm the very first day.

He went out skateboarding with some friends on his first day on the skateboard. They were much more experienced than he was. He tried to follow them as they jumped a curb.

Arnaud said...

he had to work hard to get to do that !!

cieldequimper said...

Cool shot!

Stefan Jansson said...

That's a tough one Dave, broken arm on the first day. Hope he has healed since and is up and skateboarding again. He did two flip jumps, I took three shots in total and this was the best one.

Anonymous said...

I have also seen people do this trick but I don't know how it is done. Nice photo.

Julie said...

This is a devilish hard shot to take, Steffe. I like what you have come up with. Julius is concentrating very intensely.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! Funny! Cool photo. I have a 15-year old--but he can't do this. Or--maybe he can--he goes to the skate parks. But I've never seen him.

jay adams said...

nice shot... try to put the camera on automatic and lets see how the trick unfold through a series of shots...