Monday, April 20, 2009

Ardente & Xles

Ardente & Xles

When Ardente and Xles first saw me, they probably thought a crazy person was coming towards them. Because I was waving my arms around and shouting at them. Their response was an uncertain smile saying, oh oh, weirdo alert. But as they soon realised I was only trying to get their attention as Xles had dropped his headwear on the ground without noticing it. Obviously this was all I needed to get another portrait. These two friends are heavily involved in LAN Networking, hence the nicknames. Lan networking is something I know absolutely nothing about. As they told me about the website they help manage, I soon found their real names. So meet Elin and Lennart. Elin lives in Handen and when she is not setting up a LAN party she enjoys playing Defense of the Ancients, DotA. And, she is also a little horse crazy, as many of the girls I have met recently are. Lennart, who lives in Västerhaninge, is also working on that LAN website and he seems like funny guy. He enjoys playing with electronics. I like to build stuff he told me. Cool gizmo's that blinks and makes funny sounds and that you can sometimes even use! After this chat I snapped a couple of photos and then we said goodbye.

6 comments:

humanobserver said...

These images are very sharp in nature.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post again.

AB said...

Great to get to know two other citiznes of Haninge. It looks like Spring has not yet reached such notherly parts. I can see why indoor LAN parties might be popular.

VP said...

I liked the part "that you can sometimes even use"! Good post and image.

Stefan Jansson said...

Spring is here since a few weeks. When I took this photo it was warm, but a little foggy. I have been gathering proof of the 2009 spring for quite some time now! Precisely Vogon Poet. I liked how Lennart said that.

Lowell said...

What a nice, fun, creative couple...a joy to meet, Steffe, thank you!