Thursday, May 02, 2024

Cherry Blossom

Is three cameras really enough? Cherry Blossom At a glance Aiming high That's a keeper Getting ready Getting a little closer The King's Park Looking at the result Kungsträdgården Ice cream selfie Getting the shot Just checking Kungsträdgården Zooming in Cherry Blossom
My second visit to the Cherry Blossom at The King's garden in Stockholm this Spring. I am a bit addicted to photographing people photographing the Cherry Blossom so you can expect to see photos from a few more visits! The guy in the top photo, carrying three cameras is hard to miss. He is very social. I have seen him at the weekly flea market a couple of times.

6 comments:

JudithK said...

I should have invested camera companies 25 years ago when I was still eager to take photos. The cherry blossoms ARE lovely.

jennyfreckles said...

Some great shots here. What a good idea to photograph photographers. Most of them will be so intent on their own pictures that they won't even notice you.

s.c said...

Indeed this cries for photo's. Good catches Stefan.

Jack said...

I love this series of photographs of photographers. And I would have loved to be there to see the blooms, even without a camera!

RedPat said...

It seems to have become such an event to view the cherry blossoms.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful blossoms!