Saturday, May 04, 2024

Wedding Season

Eyeing the photographer Wedding Couple
Pro tip. If you are in Stockholm on a Saturday looking for photo opportunities I can highly recommend a visit to Stadshuset. City Hall, as there are normally a few wedding parties there. Oh, and a heads up. I am waiting for a new router for wireless broadband, should have made the switch 18 months ago, but that never happened for some unknown reason. So my internet connection is a bit wobbly at the moment as Telia, my provider is shutting down the old network

5 comments:

s.c said...

You miss a profession here. Very nice.

Stefan Jansson said...

You should see the wedding couple snap I took there just an hour ago. And I will of course blog it in a few days time.

RedPat said...

Lovely brides. Good luck with the internet issues.

Sharon said...

A good place to catch some brides and grooms.

roentare said...

They look so polished and charming