Friday, May 31, 2024

Summer bride

The bride RS Photo Wedding Photographer
Walking into the courtyard at Stockholm City Hall, this was the first thing I saw. A bride standing on the stairs having her photo taken by a photographer that I have seen here several times. RS Photo. And as I already had my camera ready, I took the top photo, before continuing my walk over to the garden where I sat down for a bite to eat. A few minutes later the photographer and the wedding couple, now also with the groom, joined me down by the water at the Riddarfjärden Bay, so I took two more photos, because why not.

5 comments:

Catarina said...

I saw a bride yesterday wearing the traditional saree wedding dress, but I didn't have the nerve to photograph her. Now looking at "your" bride, I regret it. : )

Stefan Jansson said...

The worst thing likely to happen is that someone will say, thanks, but no thanks. But usually if you just give someone a smile they will be okay with you taking a photo.

Sharon said...

Very pretty!

RedPat said...

Wow, what a dress. It is like a fairy tale dress.

roentare said...

That bride's gown is looking so incredible!