Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Warmest day of the year

Warmest day of the year
Cycling home on Monday afternoon, I stopped at Munkbroleden for a bite to eat and some photos of fellow cyclists. It was the warmest day of the year, so far, with 25C. I might wave to them the next time. Most of the cyclists seemed okay with the photographer. One woman hid her face and one guy looked away, so I deleted those photos. I just like the different bikes and how people dress. I was in a t-shirt, shorts and a baseball cap. Oh, and as I made the collage I noticed that most of the cyclist were wearing helmets.

7 comments:

roentare said...

The mosaic of cyclist cooperative is striking

s.c said...

Must say the bicycle helmet hasn't really caught on here yet.

Stefan Jansson said...

I was a bit surprised about the number of helmets.

biebkriebels said...

Here nobody uses a Helmet on a bike, only professionals doing so.

RedPat said...

Practically everyone wears a helmet here. It is 23˚C here today.

JudithK said...

Ah....in TX where a live, a bicycle is a rare sight, with some riders in helmets, but most not, and most of it appears to be recreational, with minimal commuting. As an old person, preserving the brain seems important. I was always a poor rider. Wonder how I would have been if I'd grown up in the Netherlands.

William Kendall said...

I haven't been on a bike in years.