Saturday, July 08, 2023

The best way to see Stockholm

Hello! Mind your head Checking out the views Go Electric
For those of you that can't afford the motor yacht in yesterday's post, I give you this. It is often said that the best way to see Stockholm is from the water. So here are a few different ways to do that. I took these four photos at Stockholm City Hall. Kayaking and canoeing is probably the cheapest way, and it will also give you a good workout. The stand-up paddle guy in the second photo was trying to paddle under the City Hall bridge. There is a bigger passage for boats, but maybe he just wanted to try something different. The girls in the third snap were busy looking at all the views, in the background Mariaberget on Södermalm. The couple in the last photo are in an electric boat. The woman spotted me as I lifted the camera, as did the girls in the first photo.

4 comments:

roentare said...

I will take the motor yacht any days!

s.c said...

Indeed a good way to see a city.

RedPat said...

That looks wonderful.

William Kendall said...

I've canoed and kayaked, but no stand up paddling.