Sunday, July 23, 2023

Dais Acapella

Dais Acapella Sergels torg
The vocalist group Dais Acapella performing at Sergels torg in Stockholm. I could hear them from a distance, so I rode that way, parked the bike and walked over for a listen. I usually carry two cameras with me, and I snapped the top photo from the stairs using the mirrorless Canon. I took the second photo with my old Canon 77D. That one is a panorama from four photos. I didn't notice it at the time, but it was heavily underexposed, so I had to fix that, which is fairly easy today thanks to modern technology like RAW-files and good software

7 comments:

roentare said...

Such a pleasing scenery. The singers dress in modern chick look

s.c said...

Must be lovely to listen. Nice initiative.

Andy said...

A free show... who could ask for any thing more?

Sharon said...

Two great shots!

RedPat said...

A wonderful summer day with free events going on!

Stefan Jansson said...

I might have something for you tomorrow, Andy.

William Kendall said...

Quite a setting!