Monday, July 17, 2023

And They're Off!

And they are off Redhead Slottsbacken Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Audi Voff! Smoked Godzila Onlookers Nexus
A last bunch of photos from the 2023 NexusBall Rally at Norrbro. A few minutes before the announcer asked the drivers to start their engines, I walked down to Skeppsbron and sat down on the curb, just as I did last year. If you know where the best spot is, go for it. And just as the year before there was an incident and if you are nice I might show it to you tomorrow. My favorite here has to be the woman with the dog on her bicycle. This is a very busy street at the Royal Palace, and normal traffic came through as the sports car took off. I had to get up a few times as the big tourist coaches did an 180 turn here, but I got all the shots I wanted. Oh, and here is a link to my NexusBall 2023 album with just over 100 photos.

11 comments:

s.c said...

Assume you won't find a deux chevaux among them anytime soon.

Andy said...

Stefan, you truly are a peoples photographer.

Sharon said...

This event certainly draws a crowd.

RedPat said...

The dog in the basket is so calm.

Bill said...

I love the dog just taking it all in as he enjoys his ride.

roentare said...

I enjoyed looking at the spectator more than the cars lol

William Kendall said...

A lot of engine power.

Stefan Jansson said...

Me too.

Stefan Jansson said...

Always the most interesting to photograph, Andy.

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, I did not see one.

Stefan Jansson said...

People everywhere, and the fun part was seeing all the international tourists that were there just to to see the Royal Palace and the old town, and walked right into this event!