Saturday, July 29, 2023

Five monochrome facades

Office Windows Facade The Accordion Building It's just a facade Facade
I rarely shoot in black and white. But often when I photograph a building facade, I know already when I press the shutter button that the photo will look good in B&W. So here are five such images snapped from around Stockholm this Summer. Top photo show Stockholm Waterfront. Next, Departementets hus. Tegelbacken. Third, a building you have probably seen before. The Accordion Building. Snapped on a windy day from the top of the Västerbron bridge. The fourth one is an office building from the 1960s at Vasastan. And lastly, a more modern office building near the Central Station.

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

The second is my favourite.

roentare said...

These are excellent urban symmetry beauties!

RedPat said...

These work so well.

Jack said...

You do a good job of showing repetitive window patterns. I do it occasionally, but more often pass them by.

21 Wits said...

A great display! Views galore!

s.c said...

A very nice collection of B&W facades Stefan.