Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Wedding Photographer

The Newlyweds

A Summer Wedding

Getting Ready For The Wedding Photographer

A Summer wedding is never wrong. I happened to be at a gallery garden a while back on a day when at least three couples decided to get married in the Medieval church in rural Österhaninge. On the first photo you can see Rickard and Anneli Furustad from Trollbäcken happily posing with their two kids for their official wedding photographer, and me. It was the warmest day of the year so far, and the sun was shining from a clear blue sky, so they really picked the right day for the wedding. I walked over to the next couple and asked if I could get a photo, their wedding photographer muttered something that I took as a yes. The third wedding couple arrived to the garden as the second couple was still being photographed, and the muttering photographer told everyone that this was his area, his social talents is something he needs to work on, but he sure was dedicated. I grabbed my third photo from a table at the gallery garden where I was having coffee. Congrats to all three couples. If you would like to see photos of the old church, check out my flickr set.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

c'est toujours agreable (mais pas facile) a faire des photos de mariage. belle serie (mais je ne vois pas la deuxieme photo) et tout le bonheur du monde pour les marier

Leif Hagen said...

Those grumpy photographers were maybe intimidated by you Steffe since you're a famous CDP blogger and photographer! Nice wedding photos - maybe you should have that as a side job? What's your regular job?

brattcat said...

three beautiful brides. two darling children. one sunny day smiling on them all.

Jack said...

Your photos are excellent. I hope you send them to the happy couples.

Sharon said...

Beautiful families here! Looks like the day couldn't have been any nicer.

Judy said...

Gorgeous! I wonder how many of those couples will wish they had hired you instead.

Alan said...

Productive coffee! That third photo is great.

Jilly said...

I'm sure your photos were much more natural than the official photographers. These are glorious, Steffe.